Bachelor of Arts, 1990 - 1995
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Masters Degree, 1997 – 2000
Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture
CANTILEVER STUDIO –Chad Cornette- Owner. Projects include: Master Planning, Retail, Entertainment, Food Service, Office, Single and Multi- Family Residential, Historic Preservation.
NWTC-Northeast Wisconsin Technical College - Adjunct Professor – Architecture Department: taught Architectural Desktop, Autocad 2008, and Residential Green Building course.
MARTINSON ARCHITECTS, INC -Graduate Intern. Projects included: Commercial, Multi-family apartments and condominiums, Religious, Single Family Residential, Office, Retail.
HUNTER ENGINEERING AND DESIGN – Graduate Intern. Projects included: Commercial, light industrial and residential buildings.
RICK JOY, ARCHITECT/BUILDER – Graduate Intern for this design / build firm. Responsibilities involved construction of internationally recognized residential designs, quality control, coordination of subcontractors, collaboration with architect for details and building systems.
TALIESIN ARCHITECTS- Intern at offices in WI and AZ. Projects included: Master Planning, Religious, Food Service, Single family residential, Multi-family Residential, Fire Station, Golf Course Club House, Educational.
ALEXANDER CO. –Intern in Development Company. Primary architectural work involved adaptive re-use of existing urban spaces, office building, parking garage.
LIGHT FRAME CONSTRUCTION CARPENTER – Projects: Residential, multi-family, Office Building.
LANDSCAPE DESIGNER – Projects: Residential landscape designs, construction, yard care.
COMPUTERS: Autocad Architectural Desktop, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excell, and PowerPoint.
1) Architecture Record, Archit, Dwell Magazine: Tyler Residence, Jack’s House, Osborn Residence
2) New York Times: Desert Shelter at the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture
3) New York Times, Milwaukee Journal, Green Bay Press Gazette: DePere Living Bridge concept.
4) Natural Home Magazine, Channel 11 “Good Morning Green Bay,” Green Bay Press Gazette, Wisconsin Public Service “Solar Tour of Homes”: Boulder Ridge Estate residence
5) Business News newspaper: Natures Way Housing, Menasha, WI
1) ECOS-Fox Valley
2) NAHB-National Association of Home Builders
3) MREA-Midwest Renewable Energy Association
4) NWTC-Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Architectural Department
5) Rotary Club International, Green Bay Chapter
6) DePere Living Bridge Foundation
7) “On Broadway” Design Committee (Green Bay)
8) Young Professionals Network (Green Bay)